HO5S-U -60 °C / +180 °C with tinned cooper conductor
HO5S-U -60 °C / +130 °C with bare copper conductor
Mono wire conductor, single core, silicone rubber insulated cable
HALOGEN FREE IEC 754 - 1
1- Rigid, red, tinned or nickel-plated copper Class S-IEC 228
2- Silicone rubber - type EI2 - HD 22.1
APPROVALS - STANDARDS
• Conductor: Cu bare, tp, sp, np, solid in accordance with VOE 0295
1 and HO 383.
Insulation: In acc. with VDE 0282 part 1.
• Rolls, spools, drums or BOX.
• Wiring of domestic electrical heating appliances.
• Production machinery.
• Industrial wiring for hot environments.
Physical and Chemical
• Continuous working temperatures: -50 °C 180 °C
• Good resistance to thermal shock and UV.
• Excellent ageing resistance.
• Working voltage: 300 / 500 V.
• Test voltage: 2000 V.
All the products we produce are produced with ISO 9001: 2015, quality management system, ISO 14001 2015 Environmental management system, ISO 45001 worker health safety and management system CE, VDE, SI: 1.1 ISRAEL, TUV Rheinland, REACH is certified with RoHS standards and is under AR-EL guarantee as it is tested with modern laboratory and control equipment equipped with high technology.